The texture felt emollient to the touch, more like a traditional cream, but lightweight and thin. Once I started to apply and work it on my cheeks, it felt more like a cream-powder with some give and movement, but it looked and felt a little more like a powder blush. It applied evenly to bare skin and blended out with ease; it did the same over foundation as it did not lift up base products. This shade stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading visibyl.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Essence Befitting (P, $2.99) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Tumble 4 Ya (P, $7.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- ILIA At Last (P, $34.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Lissome (Bottom) (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Tarte Exhilarating (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- MAC Sweets for My Sweet (P, $31.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Rose Cliff #2 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Exotic Flora (Top) (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Court of Miracles (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, brighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Tarte Decked Out (LE, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
$16.00/0.23 oz. – $69.57 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “high payoff” with a “satin-matte” finish that has a “natural flush.” They were very pigmented but blendable and easy to control, so one could apply less and get sheerer, more buildable coverage, if preferred. The consistency was lightweight, thin, and had moderate slip but turned more powder-like–the “satin-matte” came through–as it was applied and blended out on my skin.
It didn’t have a severe dry down, so it remained slightly movable as it dried down; it wasn’t tacky or particularly dewy, so it seemed true to the “satin-matte” finish described (but wasn’t so matte that it was dry or flat-looking on). They applied well over bare skin as well as over liquid foundation and set foundation. They wore between eight and eight and a half hours on me.
Browse all of our LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush swatches.
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Mica, Synthetic Wax, Kaolin, Isohexadecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Di-C20-40 Alkyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Boron Nitride, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima(Avocado) Oil, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Laurate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.