It had rich color coverage in a single layer, which was easy to blend out and diffuse for an even layer of product. I had no trouble sheering it out or simply using less, then building up the coverage where I needed/wanted it. The consistency was lightly emollient, thin, and spreadable without being too prone to sheering out, so I could retain the intensity and tone of the color with ease. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before showing signs of fading.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Surratt Beauty Peau de Pêche (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop So Cosmo (P, $7.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Monkey Business (P, $5.00) is darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- MAC Groovy (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Main Chick (P, $8.00) is lighter, less glossy (90% similar).
- MAC Tomato (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Stop It (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer, less glossy (85% similar).
- Glossier Dawn (P, $18.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Tower 28 Golden Hour (P, $20.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Kosas Helios (High Intensity) (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
$16.00/0.23 oz. – $69.57 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “high payoff” with a “satin-matte” finish that has a “natural flush.” They were very pigmented but blendable and easy to control, so one could apply less and get sheerer, more buildable coverage, if preferred. The consistency was lightweight, thin, and had moderate slip but turned more powder-like–the “satin-matte” came through–as it was applied and blended out on my skin.
It didn’t have a severe dry down, so it remained slightly movable as it dried down; it wasn’t tacky or particularly dewy, so it seemed true to the “satin-matte” finish described (but wasn’t so matte that it was dry or flat-looking on). They applied well over bare skin as well as over liquid foundation and set foundation. They wore between eight and eight and a half hours on me.
Browse all of our LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush swatches.
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Mica, Synthetic Wax, Kaolin, Isohexadecane, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Di-C20-40 Alkyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Boron Nitride, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima(Avocado) Oil, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Laurate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.